Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

May 2, 2021

My Homeland وطني

‎‏My homeland, O you the mountain of the blue clouds ‎‏my homeland, O you the moon of dew and lilies ‎‏O houses of those who love us, O soil of those who were buried ‎‏before us ‎‏O you small but wide as the world, O my homeland ‎‏my homeland, O you the gold of the lost time ‎‏my homeland, you showed up from the lightning of poems ‎‏I am a poem on your door that has been written by the stubborn wind ‎‏I am a stone, I am a lily, O my homeland ‎‏my neighbors on the bridge remembered me, and the songbirds of the moon are calling me ‎‏the trees of your lands were planted by the wrists of my family ‎‏and the stones of your edges were built by the faces of my ancestors ‎‏the trees of your lands were planted by the wrists of my family ‎‏and the stones of your edges were built by the faces of my ancestors ‎‏the trees of your lands were planted by the wrists of my family ‎‏and the stones of your edges were built by the faces of my ancestors ‎‏and they lived in you for a hundred of years, for a thousand of years, since the beginning of the world ‎‏O my homeland, I swear by your life and by the life of love ‎‏what's happening to me? I'm growing and in my heart you're growing ‎‏the coming days are coming, the sun is hidden but coming through them ‎‏you are the strong, you are the rich, and you are the world, O my homeland (English translation reviewed and revisited by Chokri Omri)

No comments: