Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

Oct 21, 2010

Ode to Love and Beauty

Having said what I said,

Having done what I did,

I will never keep my head

short of spirit or down with regret.



Alone in my agony, alone in

my dynasty, I will stand still

and dig and have things to hammer out.

Shall I stop? Shall I thus wait and weep?



I weep but not at this time

in this place when my words

have turned without sense

without platform to feel pride

and swing aimlessly like birds.





O brothers and sisters of shared

Love and Beauty, keep working

keep living keep soaring in silence.



Chokri Omri

Tunis, le 20, 10, 2010.

1 comment:

Ayman Jaballi said...

This is definitely the most exquisite of your poems
I heartedly congratulate you for your high sensibility which makes the essence of poetry And gives sense to life
Keep Hammering out things