Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

Jul 7, 2009

Let us try again by Chokri Omri

Are you going to make up for this present
Loss?
Work it out and tell me what all that
Despair is for?
They say wherever there is a will, there is a
Boss.
Mind them not, be a man and swim to the
Shore.




I still remember the times and the
Promptings of life.
I still remember the spaces and the things
They encompass.
You can make it and bring joy to this
Husband and wife.
You can stand again upon your feet and walk
On the grass.




Yet, should you fail, rise up, please, and try
Again.
Only those who do things make beautiful
Mistakes.
Those who fear have no taste and then leave
No stain.
Let us live and love. Let us try again.
Now, time it takes.

1 comment:

Ayman Jaballi said...

ssalem my friend,
Ithink it's more grammatically correct to say:
..and tell me what all that despair is for
(line 2)
may god be with you
your ayman