Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

Oct 2, 2012

What ails you brother?


It is up to our hearts
to arrive at noble feelings
and walk with them
all the way up
to noble thoughts.
The fields are laden
with rips horrendously
unmended
Will it be availed
to mend them
without surrender?
Come brother and walk
with me when you can
into a better place
in which dreams
are supported
by realities
not baffled by them.
Come brother and talk
with me as much as
the truth can speak
against their wounds
and crimes.
Come brother and take
good care of your health
for the journey is long.
It is a journey of life
not that of those
who tell you not to go
and tell me not to come.
Come brother and don't
tell me about what ails you
for what ails you ails me too.
We will walk and work and talk
together, not apart, together.


Chokri Omri






No comments: