Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

Jun 23, 2011

Ode to my Dear




How often has my heart been propelled

And taken to silent places of present and past ?

How often has it been patient, light but troubled,

Alive not lively to withstand the crimes of the cast ?

How often has the sun been behind clouds briddled

But faithful forever to birds and flowers to grow fast ?

O Dear, you will constantly live in my world and be loved ;

You will always be the first to come to my mind and the last.

I am your soldier when people keep raiding to subdue you.

I am your knight when soldiers forget to remember you.

I am your prince when knights are gone and serve no more.

No time, now, have we to waste when clocks are set.

No tears, now, have we to shed, Dear, what, my goodness, for ?

We shared the past, we share the present, what shall we wait for ?

Chokri Omri


No comments: