Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

Jun 10, 2011

I would do anything for you

I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I
had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to
take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to
do to get me to you. I have searched in places, I’ve waited for years,
I’ve taken all the chances, I’ve cried so many tears, I’ve seen so
many faces, I’ve hid a lot of fears until my heart stopped searching
cause you’re already here. When I look at the world and there’s so
much pain and anger, mistakes and failures, I just look at the sky and
think God’s still good cause he gave me someone like you that tells
me, “Angels are still around.” We came together underneath the stars
above. What started out as liking soon turned into love. I sensed a
certain something in my heart that was true. I know I waited all my
life to fall in love with you. I’ll walk with you through the desert
heat, I’ll climb the mountain’s highest peak, I’ll swim forever in the
deepest sea just to prove to you that you mean life to me. I’d do
anything to never see you hurt again.