Pages

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم



بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

مرحبا بكم

Meditations

Nov 30, 2010

My friends

'Oh my friends, there is no such thing as friends' and 'one must be very careful these days.' But then wait, there is this to be said, my friends, and done despite what has been said but never done: 'Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.' Yet how? Because I always seek the how and abjure the why and when it comes to when or where, I say come on! For 'to whom should I speak, for whom should I speak, when there is no need to speak?' Friends become friends; Oh yes, and when winter comes, with wind, rain and snowfall, we plead and pray to know that, because the meadows are there, the rainbows are there, flowers, daffodils, lilacs and roses are still there, every growing seed of life will make Spring.



Chokri Omri

Tunis, le 03/11/2010

No comments: